WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

@MickeyTheDick

What's the Ending theme?

You wouldn't tell me... IF UR A FAGGOT!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

So Sad :(

Yet, happily ended. I hope you can still achieve more by ending the greatest movie serie that has touched me so... :(

Ask Nobodies 6 Ask Nobodies 6

Quik ?

When will you be accepting letters again? plz Pm me when you have you answer. THX -_-

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

AWESOMEST ONLINE GAME IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

SMB will now become the simplest "Online platformer game!!"

(Don't) Save the Princess (Don't) Save the Princess

One Of My Levels...

1550371383811dA60a210328f0c2921B0C4Ca 5C4eNoTZPAqLS5R8M0sLk5NUfAs0dPTk2aITM zTDUktKS5VyE9T8HMNdw/yD/VzCdZz9vcVZWB g4GXADlhgjP+DDTD9/89CpFLm/5KM6GKSlNoP AFVeGL0=

Colour My World Colour My World

Thanks~ ^,,^

Hot Pepper Gaming Dubstep Hot Pepper Gaming Dubstep

5.00 / 5.00
When I was "Feeling The Music," I found myself in a Cybernetic World:
A Robot, with different programming. Walking outside of the game, into a whole new dimension. A 3-Dimensional world.
An Apple Tree, a brook, an objective, and a new view come into play, as I use my five senses to an edible object (The apple).
Observing this world's sky, I was amazed at how unerring the idea of Nature was. I shouted "Blue!" I Gasped at the astonishment of the information I'd already documented.
A bright, white beam speckled upon me, as I was teleported to an area, similar to my corresponding game. The gleam-from-above wasn't blue, 'Twas golden, like the flashlight in my Component-Kit!
A new horizon overtook me. I sat on the edge, in awe of the dawn of the future. I realized now that I didn't need anymore data. I was ported back to the television screen in the middle of the forest.
I came home.
I explained my endeavor.
I was a Hero.

{Great idea 4 a music vid, huh? Anyways, I loved the tune! The only thing that really irked me about it, was the fact that "Blue," followed by *Gasp!* seemed random to me. It was the only thing that bothered me. Not even the *Crunch!* was horribly placed. (It worked quite well!) All I can say is, you did a fantastic job! I admire this project. I would like to use it for my own purposes. [I'll make sure to give you credit for it, Advertise it, and Inform you of the times I use it!].
I've been wanting to livestream, and this seems like the perfect theme for my game selections! || All I ask for is consideration of the idea. || The only request I have // Should you say "Yes!" \\, is that you remove the *Gasp!* and "Blue!" noises.}

MrStr8face responds:

Sure!! :D

Lost Within My Mind Lost Within My Mind

I Definitely Like The Dark Tone It Give Throughout The Entire Song.

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks man! Spent a lot of time on this one. Thanks for the review.

The Bass Killer The Bass Killer

I'm Sure This Song Will Grow In Fame. Keep 'Em Comin', I'll be Waiting For More Of Your WubDub Powers!

Angry Faic Bot - Title Page Angry Faic Bot - Title Page

Good Job!

This part'll be shirt, too!

NG Logo Redesign Final - HW NG Logo Redesign Final - HW

You did very well!

I hope you don't Mind if I put this on a shirt. Cuz I would Like to. CAN I, CAN I, CAN I? PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?????????????????