Hot Pepper Gaming Dubstep Hot Pepper Gaming Dubstep

5.00 / 5.00
When I was "Feeling The Music," I found myself in a Cybernetic World:
A Robot, with different programming. Walking outside of the game, into a whole new dimension. A 3-Dimensional world.
An Apple Tree, a brook, an objective, and a new view come into play, as I use my five senses to an edible object (The apple).
Observing this world's sky, I was amazed at how unerring the idea of Nature was. I shouted "Blue!" I Gasped at the astonishment of the information I'd already documented.
A bright, white beam speckled upon me, as I was teleported to an area, similar to my corresponding game. The gleam-from-above wasn't blue, 'Twas golden, like the flashlight in my Component-Kit!
A new horizon overtook me. I sat on the edge, in awe of the dawn of the future. I realized now that I didn't need anymore data. I was ported back to the television screen in the middle of the forest.
I came home.
I explained my endeavor.
I was a Hero.

{Great idea 4 a music vid, huh? Anyways, I loved the tune! The only thing that really irked me about it, was the fact that "Blue," followed by *Gasp!* seemed random to me. It was the only thing that bothered me. Not even the *Crunch!* was horribly placed. (It worked quite well!) All I can say is, you did a fantastic job! I admire this project. I would like to use it for my own purposes. [I'll make sure to give you credit for it, Advertise it, and Inform you of the times I use it!].
I've been wanting to livestream, and this seems like the perfect theme for my game selections! || All I ask for is consideration of the idea. || The only request I have // Should you say "Yes!" \\, is that you remove the *Gasp!* and "Blue!" noises.}

MrStr8face responds:

Sure!! :D

Lost Within My Mind Lost Within My Mind

I Definitely Like The Dark Tone It Give Throughout The Entire Song.

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks man! Spent a lot of time on this one. Thanks for the review.

The Bass Killer The Bass Killer

I'm Sure This Song Will Grow In Fame. Keep 'Em Comin', I'll be Waiting For More Of Your WubDub Powers!

Norato - Hacked [WIP] Norato - Hacked [WIP]

My Ears Just Bleed Out The Color Of Amazingness! (Whatever The Hell That Looks Like...)

Anyways, Keep Bringing It Up!

The Brand New Era The Brand New Era

Like Pico Still Says:

W00t! All My 5R Belong To This!

Feel Good Inc.[dub remix] Feel Good Inc.[dub remix]

I Like It!

May I Use It For My LiveStream Account On TwitchTV?

Adventure Time- Computer World Adventure Time- Computer World

I <3 ADVENTURE TIME!

Do I Have Permission To Use This On My TwitchTV LiveStream?

EnvythisRoadRunner responds:

please do ^^

Coalesce Coalesce

I Really Like This Song!

I Hope You Keep It Coming. I Would Like To Use This Song In My TwitchTV LiveStream ... Is That Ok?

dicennian responds:

As long as you give credit to me, a link to this page, my soundcloud or my youtube. :) Then it's all good, thanks btw! :D Actually you don't even HAVE to do that, just don't claim it's your song obviously. But yeah, of course you can use it :)

DublyDublyWOOOOB DublyDublyWOOOOB

This Is The Best BASIC DubStep I Have Heard So Far! I Like It!

Permission To Use It In My LiveStream On Twitch TV?

inhstudios responds:

Capitalize? every word?!
give me a link, trying to understand exactly what this is.
we'll talk.

[SB] Retro Hearts [SB] Retro Hearts

I <3 This Idea! Keep It Going!

If You're Ok With This, I'm Going To Use This Song For My "INTERMISSIONS" On My LiveStream At TwitchTV. Is That Ok With You?

Skullbeatz responds: